Many of you know of my Merging Mission – I am committed to helping more people flourish so they will let me, and you, merge into traffic on a regular basis. Think about it, when you are having a great day, you’ll let anyone ease in front of you. When you are having a less than good day, no one is getting in there.
One of the ways I help others flourish besides coaching is speaking. A couple of weeks ago, I hosted my first one-day signature event.
We laughed, we learned, we ate cupcakes.
There were so many ahas shared with me from the event, I thought it would be good to share a few of them with you.
Here are the top three takeaways:
- When you put only three things on your to-do list per day and focus on those three projects/tasks, you accomplish a lot more.
- If you have 10 items on your to-do list each day, it leaves you feeling less than accomplished. Cut that list in half today and notice the sense of achievement you experience.
- Failure is not trying. Even when you attempt something and it does not work the way you thought it would, the lessons you learn increase the chances of success the next time attempt.
- Changing your perspective around failure will allow you to try new things without the fear of “getting things wrong” paralyzing you. Notice what did not go well and get curious about how you can shift the activity the next time around.
- Big change comes from practicing small shifts consistently.
- If you want instant gratification, vacuum your house. Otherwise, gain clarity on your goal and move forward with baby steps and you will achieve it – probably faster than you think.
If one of these resonate with you, try it on for size to help you create more time in your business for a rich and successful life.