The Joy Factor Recipe Book
The Joy Factor Recipe Book – A Common Sense Approach to a Delicious Life is the perfect companion piece for your group to use during and before Wendy’s Recipe for Success presentations. It can even be customized to streamline perfectly with your organization. Click here for an example that shows the power of personalization.
In The Joy Factor Recipe Book , Wendy, longtime coach and strategist, shares her recipe for success, based on helping people discover their passions and make joy the underpinning of everything they do. It’s a direct and powerful way to build success into all areas of a life, from relationships to work.
Wendy shares four specific ingredients your employees can weave into their day, explained through her own experience and the “recipes” written by others, who share their insights about passion, authentic expression, self-care and strategic optimism – the ingredients that raise a person’s Joy Factor.
The book begins with a quiz to determine where each participant’s Joy Factor is, and then follows through each ingredient with activities, stories and plenty of room to capture personal discoveries and take notes.
1. Believing you have to make yourself into a different person, rather than letting yourself be more of who you really are.
2. Performing tasks because you feel obligated, rather than taking deliberate action that moves you closer towards achieving your goals and intentions.
3. Getting stuck in a place of struggle and strife, rather than allowing positive thinking to bring you what you want and need.
4. Not consciously knowing what brings you satisfaction and success, so you keep doing the same thing, hoping for different results.
5. Not realizing that living a joyful life is a choice.
Having joy as an ingredient in a recipe for success will lead to not only happier employees, it will enhance the culture and well-being of the entire company.
Order your copy of The Joy Factor Recipe Book – A Common Sense Approach to a Delicious Life today!
Using The Joy Factor Recipe Book – A Common Sense Approach to a Delicious Life for your next conference, retreat, lunch and learn or teleseminar is a great way to extend and strengthen the powerful message of Wendy’s presentation.
Each book can be customized with your company’s logo and a personalized forward written by the president, CEO, owner or manager of the company to create perfect continuity between the goals of your organization and Wendy’s message of success for your group. Fill out the form below to begin the process of customizing your copies of The Joy Factor Recipe Book.
Contact Wendy for information on ordering The Joy Factor Recipe Book for your next event.